Annual Harbury Parish Meeting
Thursday 12 May 2011, 7.30pm
Please come along to the Annual Parish Meeting. This year, as Harbury Library is threatened with closure, we have a presentation by Warwickshire County Councillor and Libraries Portfolio Holder, Peter Butlin.
Peter will also be accompanied by Kushal Birla, Head of Customer Service and Communications at WCC and by Linda Smith who is Head of Libraries. They will all be available to answer your questions on what can be done to save Harbury Library and what the future on the Library Service for Warwickshire is likely to be so, please do come along and find out from them what the future holds.
This is also your chance to put questions to your Parish, District and County Councillors.
Light refreshments available; everyone welcome. We hope to see you there.
Unit 2 Bull Ring Business Centre
HARBURY PARISH COUNCIL Tel: 01926 614646
Notice of the Annual Parish Meeting
To the Members of the Council for the Parish of Harbury
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Parish Meeting of Harbury
Parish to be held in the Village Hall on Thursday 12th May 2011 at 7.30pm.
N J Thompson
Clerk to the Council
1. OPENING OF THE MEETING
3. PRESENTATION BY CLLR PETER BUTLER (PORTFOLIO HOLDER) ON THE
FUTURE OF THE LIBRARY SERVICE IN WARWICKSHIRE
4. MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING HELD ON 25th MAY 2010
5. ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
6. QUESTIONS TO THE COUNTY AND DISTRICT COUNCILLORS
7. CHAIRMAN OF THE PARISH COUNCIL’S REPORT
8. WORKING PARTY REPORTS: DEPPERS BRIDGE, PLANNING, PROPERTIES,
ENVIRONMENT & FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES
9. HARBURY TWINNING ASSOCIATION REPORT
10. HARBURY VILLAGE HALL REPORT
11. ANY OTHER BUSINESS