online poker SuperSignupBonus

Mary matilda Southam birth 1863 Ladbroke Warks

Talk about anything related to Harbury and the neighbouring here.

Mary matilda Southam birth 1863 Ladbroke Warks

Postby Patriciaann » Sat 9 Jul 2011 10:42 pm

hi Mary known as Tilly Married William wells 1896 a cement worker from Harbury they lived in Harbury Hill cottage farm St Harbury later they lived in Sussex Cottage Harbury.aunt Tilly was my grandfather's sister I spent many happy holiday's in the forties with aunt Tilly uncle William had died many years earlier aunt Tilly died 1952.I remember an uncle George who was a butcher and also had a Pub near the church in Harury I don't know his surname just knew him as uncle George in the late Forties he had a daughter named Anne who had a pet lamb Last year my husband and I visited Harbury we went into the pub the Crown I think it is the pub Uncle George had I enquired about the name Southam I did not know then aunt tilly's married Name Wells I am researching my family tree and would love to know if there are any living relations still in Harbury with surname Wells.aunt Tilly and William had one daughter Ruth Francis Marian Wells born 1899 and married George T Allcock. Or any one living with the surname Allcock any information would be great I live in Birmingham but intend to visit Harbury again soon .Regards Patricia. I have an email address patbutler10@btinternet.com
Patriciaann

Return to Village chat